The municipality of Alanya has established 11 zones in Alanya where people can use free WIFI.
- The harbour area
- The 100 Year Atatürk Park in Damlataş
- The Cleopatra Beach in Damlataş
- The Culture Center
- The Emine Hacıkura Library
- The Atatürk Sports Hall
- The municipality building and other service buildings
- The municipal Wedding Hall
- The municipal service building in Mahmutlar
- The Gazipaşa Airport area
- The area of the main bus station.
How to connect:
When you are at one of the above mentioned places, open your internet connection centre and find ‘Alanya Belediyesi WIFI’. A page will open and you are asked to fill in your phone number. A message with a code will be send to you. Use it according to the instructions on the page where you also filled your phone number and your WIFI connection will open.